cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in analyzer Log file (/sapdb/data/wrk/ACP/analyzer---> DBAN.err)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am getting the following Error message in analyzer Log file (/sapdb/data/wrk/ACP/analyzer---> DBAN.err).

the details are as follows:-

=====================================================

<i>2006-07-24 08:55:59

ERROR 5: Cannot execute SQL statement.

[MySQL MaxDB][LIBSQLOD SO][MaxDB] General error;-4008 POS(1) Unknown user name/password combination

SELECT YEAR(NOW()),MONTH(NOW()),DAY(NOW()),HOUR(NOW()),MINUTE(NOW()),SECOND(NOW()) FROM DUAL

2006-07-26 12:15:39

ERROR 20: Database Analyzer not active in directory "/sapdb/data/wrk/ACP/analyzer".

2006-08-03 12:33:08

ERROR 5: Cannot execute SQL statement.

[MySQL MaxDB][LIBSQLOD SO][MaxDB] Communication link failure;-709 CONNECT: (database not running: no request pipe)

SELECT YEAR(NOW()),MONTH(NOW()),DAY(NOW()),HOUR(NOW()),MINUTE(NOW()),SECOND(NOW()) FROM DUAL</i>

=====================================================

can you please tell me what does that mean for my Database.

The main problem that I am facing is I am not able to start my SAP application. when I issue startsap from <SID>adm login then I get error messag saying not able to connect to the database. Although the database is already up and running.

Please help me !

Regards,

Premkishan chourasia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

roland_mallmann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, the error -4008 denotes that the user/password combination used by the DB Analyzer for accessing the DB are incorrect. The DB Analyzer tries to issue SQL commands with the SYSDBA user.

Do you know the user/password combination of your SYSDBA user?

Regards,

Roland

Answers (0)