cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Agreement

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

I have activated the rebate on all the 3 levels, and create a agreement and maintain condition record.

Plus in the pricing procedure I consider value include tax as a "Rebate basis" and after that or in next step maintain a condition type for rebate BO03, requirement 24. and in rebate basis text put 7 in sub total field.

But when I creating invoice this condition type is not appearing in the conditions.

and if i run transaction VBOF system give the message "New bonus procedure not active"

lookig for the possible mistake i have done, and overall process flow if some one have.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the message in VBOF is given because the new rebate procedure is not active. Please check the SAP note [105681|https://bosap-support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/105681] about activation.

Regardin the rebate condition missing in the invoice, please check:

- OVB1 rebate active for sales organization ?

- VOFA rebate active in billing type ?

- VD02 rebate active in the payer ?

- run pricing analysis, what does it say about the rebate condition ?

Best regards,

Ivano.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Ok I am in process to check it.

But do clear me that If My customer having the following scenario can I cater this.

1. If customer invoice is of Rs. 10,000 system calculate the rebate on 2 %, and how can I input this in the system, currently system ask me two thing in condition record the amount and the accural. How can I differentiate these two.

2. If customer take 5 units system calculate Rs. 10 per carton.

Looking for the feedback.

Regards,

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. the amount is used to calculate the value that should be paid to customer.

Example the total billed value is 100000 and amount is 2%, so after final settlement the customer will get 2000.

The accrual is used to create the accrual every time a billing document, containing that rebate condition, is released to accounting.

2. sorry this question is not clear.

Anyway I'm sure that once you will be able to create a billing document with the rebate condition, you could test the system behaviour and everytinh will be clear.

Best regards,

Ivano.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ivano,

Dear when in condition record amount field I put 2% and in scale value I define 1000 and amount is same as 2%.

I assume it means when invoice amount is 1000 or more than 1000 than system calculate 2 %, other than this system will not calculate the amount.

Pls ensure my understnading is clear.

Secondly when I am saving the document system ask me for the material, is it necessary?

Looking for the feedback.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran

Your understanding is correct as far as the amount and quantity is correct. The system prompts for a material (Settlement material) as it requires a profit centre to post the rebate settlement payout for correct accounting. Ideally you should use a material corresponding to the same profit centre for which you have posted your sales.

Thanks

Indranil