cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFLIGHTS - Example of help.sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been working on the SFLIGHTS example of help.sap. I have an issue with passing the data back to the table on my display view. The correct number of rows are appearing, but no data is being put onto table.

I have created a new field and can pass a value back to it.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I have done wrong.

Thanks

Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you bound the proper context node to the "datasource" property of the table?

What's your context structure?

Regards,

Satyajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one field on the table. I presume I have the correct context as the correct number of rows are appearing.

I do not know what to do next.

Thanks

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Martin,

Post your context structure.

Are you using an InputFieldElement as the table cell editor?

Regards,

Satyajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have InputField as the 'Cell Editor of Table Column'.

The Context structure is: -

CONTEXT

DATA

CARRID

FLIGHTS

CARRID

Don't exactly know if that is what you are after.

Thanks

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Martin,

Just Check whether u have done this.

1. Create a Context node. Inside the context node create ur Context attributes that u want.

2. Create a table and right click on it. Select Create binding.

3. For the context attributes that u have given u can selct the type of UI element u desire.

4. Now populate the values to the tale from ur backend.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Nagarajan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done all that you mentioned. The example also told me to use a supply function against the context node of 'FLIGHTS'. This I have done.

Like I mentioned earlier I can get a value into a single field on the screen, however no values appear on my table.

Thanks

Martin

Message was edited by: Martin Shinks

I have just tried a more straight forward example using a single view. Again the table contents are not populated. Could it be a problem with our installation.

former_member215843
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you ever checked whether there are any entries in the database table? If not, you can add some, e.g. with report FLIGHT_MODEL_DATA_GENERATOR in your system.

Regina

Former Member
0 Kudos

YES. I have already mentioned that I have the correct number of rows. There is data in the table.

Martin