cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB on Sybase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi., Gurus !!.

I just tried to create a BB application using the tutorial at infocenter.sybase.com on how to create a simple BlackBerry Application by using Customer and Sales_Order MBOs.., But , as I launch the application in the simulator., I get an error "sup2d$client2d$rim package" not found.., It also ends up in showing a JVM error on the simulator.

The tutorial.., in some point of time also tells to attach sup-client-rim.jar to the library and to copy the sup-client-rim.cod file to the simulator folder., But I am not able to find that .cod file.., As .cod files are generated by the rapc compiler. Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using DAD or custom development?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using custom development., I generated the code..,, once I created the MBOs. Here is exactly what I did :

Deployed MBOs to the server >> Generated Code>> Opened a new BlackBerry Project and copied the src folder that was generated in the mobile application Project. to the Black Berry src folder.., I even added the JAR files sup-client-rim.jar and UltraLiteJ.jar to the library....

Later.., when I launched the application it shows JVM error and displays an alert msg "sup2d$client2d$rim" not found

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you added "sup-client-rim.cod" and "UltraLiteJ.cod" to the simulator directory which you using?

UltraLiteJ.cod located in : <UnwiredPlatform_InstallDir>\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\ClientAPI\UltraliteJBlackBerry4.2

sup-client-rim.cod : <UnwiredPlatform_InstallDir>\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\ClientAPI\java\RIM42

You should add both .cod files to the simulator directory. If you use sdk 4.6.1 then you ll add to : <UnwiredPlatform_InstallDir>\UnwiredPlatform\Eclipse\plugins\net.rim.ejde.componentpack4.6.1_4.6.1.49\components\simulator:

Regards

Tahir

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah.. Thank you..

I got it resolved...

But now..., everything works fine.. Except the Authentication part

This is what it shows up on trying to login :

Invalid Login

com.Sybase.persistence.SynchronizeException:

ianywhere.ultraLitej.implementation.JrException:UltralieJ Error[-85]: Communication error(HTTP

Bad RequestDetails:

StreamErrorCode =400

StreamErrorMessage=BadRequest

I tried bypassing the Relayserver check in the code..., but that didn help even

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Make sure the sup server is reachable from bb and if yes, check the logs of the package on the server. Try to deploy a simple hello world application to test only the connectivity.

Regards