cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expense Type Per Diem/Flat Rates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Is there someone know how to customize this? I have tried to make an expense type per diem, but when i customize the maximum rate for that expense, the entry dont show in table maximum rate and default values for expense type.

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi David

the fixed per diem expense types are not part of the logic from view V_T706B2. The calculated amounts are not known in dialougue but only after settlement of the trip.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

So how i can customize this expense type per diem? I m sorry i dont understand what u mean by "after settlement". I got this case : the company give employee 3 lumpsum / per diem allowance. The first one is hotel, i have configured this one under accomodation per diem and it works. The second one is meal, obviously this one under meal per diem.

Now i have 1 left per diem type, transport allowance, that is why i tried to configure it under expense type per diem (not individual receipt) but it didnt work. Can you give me suggestion about my case? so when the trip per diem calculated I have those 3 expense type.

Answers (0)