cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create the delivery document in '000' client of IDES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing a problem while creating an sd process flow in the client '000' of SAP IDES system. I am working over SD CIN. Previously I received an error while generating sales order. The error was stating that certain entries were missing in the table CRMPAROLTP & it was the error message number V3, 302.

For that I went to SM30 & defined 'CRM_RELEASE' (under parameter name) & '600' (under parameter value), which solved my problem. Now I received another problem while creating the delivery document which is as follows:

Problem : "Message no. B2 001 : Local logical system is not defined"

Kindly assist me in sorting out this problem. I checked the stock level at MMBE, but the stock was not reduced with the quantity as was specified under the delivery document & at the same time the document number was also not available for further processing.

What to do?

Thanks & regards,

M.S.Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOTO SCC4 and double click on your client 000.

Now in the field Logical System maintain the value. Or take the help of any basis guy

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thank you very much for resolving my problem. Meanwhile I first went to trx. code 'BD54' &, there I defined a new logical system & ultimately assigned that logical system to client at 'SCC4' as specified by you. And my problem got resolved.

Thank you very much once again.

With regards,

M.S.Kumar.

Answers (0)