cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create BP and link to HR minimaster

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

There are employee entries in HR minimaster and now i want to create BP's for each of these employees and link them back to HR minimaster. I want to use these resources in cProjects for staffing. Pls let me know what is the best way to do this.

Thanks in advance.

sujata.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mariano_sabiche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sujata;

Please read this:

Business partners are not integrated with the HR application components from the ERP system in the standard system. Therefore, HR master data is not distributed in Project Management. You create business partner master records with the BP role 'employee' in the standard system for your employees.

When you have implemented the HR application components in the ERP system, we recommend that you integrate the business partners with the HR application components. In this case, you cannot create any business partner master records with the BP role 'employee' in Project Management.

To integrate the business partners with the HR application components:

1. Perform the activity.

The HR: Set Up Central Person screen appears.

2. Set the value X for the semantic abbreviation HRAC under the group name HRALX.

This field is empty in the Project Management standard system.

3. Choose Active Plan Version as the value for the semantic abbreviation PLOGI under the group name PLOGI.

4. Save the data.

5. Adjust the ALE distribution model of your HR system.

Take a look in --> SAP Portfolio and Project Management --> Project Management --> Resource Management --> Business Partner --> "Set Up Integration of HR".

Also check this link --> http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/IntegrationofcProjectsandHR

Sap Note --> 550055

If you do not use HR, BP could relate an Organizational Unit.

Best regards.

Mariano