cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems trying send a message from R3 to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, I have a problem when try send message from R/3 to XI. A report program abap was created associated the proxy(R/3) and service interface (XI), in XI was create a message with structure the reporte abap (R/3) and has configuration into IB. The report it's executed by tx: SE38 in R/3 but the message does not show in XI. In the tx: SXI_MONITOR (R/3) errors show with message: "HTTP response contains status code 500 with the description Internal Server Error Error while sending by HTTP (error code: 500, error text: Internal Server Error)".

I hope you can help me.

Regards.

Julio Rivero

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are also have same issue in one of project. Most of the time this error occur due to improper HTTP connection between SAP and PI box. Better recheck HTTP connection with basis team your problem will sort out easily.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you very much for all your help.

I, finally, found the solution to my problem; following a partner suggestion who told me to test the RFC connection to PI, in the ERP.

tx: SM59

RFC: INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI

Connection Type: H

Path Prefix: /dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext

Connection Test -> Status HTTP Response: 200

I noticed that the HTTP response was incorrect (value = 200), the correct value should be 500. Therefore, I created a new RFC connection in the same transaction, setting in the Prefix Path: '/sap/xi/engine?type=entry'.

The result was:

RFC: SAPPID100

Connection Test -> Status HTTP Response: 500

This time the HTTP response is correct. I tested again and verified that the message was correctly sent from the ERP to PI.

Regards,

Julio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you very much for all your help.

I, finally, found the solution to my problem; following a partner suggestion who told me to test the RFC connection to PI, in the ERP.

RFC: INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI

Connection Test -> Status HTTP Response: 200

I noticed that the HTTP response was incorrect (value = 200), the correct value should be 500. Therefore, I created a new RFC connection in the same transaction, setting in the Prefix Path: '/sap/xi/engine?type=entry'.

(Correction)

The result was:

RFC: SAPPID100

Path Prefix: /sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Connection Test -> Status HTTP Response: 500

This time the HTTP response is correct. I tested again and verified that the message was correctly sent from the ERP to PI.

Regards,

Julio

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rivero,

Did you check this thread

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri

Thx for ur reply... but my problem it's about one configuration (view log atach), this dont find in the RWB and in the SLD parameters or Server parameters, the log server or trace say:

Cannot process an HTTP request to servlet [HttpMethodInvocation] in [dir] web application.

For more details on the problem please check traces searching by logId: 002264940005C8110000000500002124#

#2.0 #2011 03 29 19:30:37:323#0-500#Error#com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.ISE500#

com.sap.ASJ.web.000500##sap.com/com.sap.xi.directory#002264940005C8110000000800002124#7027550000000004#sap.com/com.sap.xi.directory#com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.ISE500#J2EE_GUEST#0###4D912E7354034C7AE1000000800401AE#4D912E7354034C7AE1000000800401AE#0#Thread[HTTP Worker [@32144692],5,Dedicated_Application_Thread]#Java##

500 Internal Server Error is returned for HTTP request [http://sappi01.santaisabel.com.pe:50000/dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext]:

component [HttpMethodInvocation],

web module [dir],

application [sap.com/com.sap.xi.directory],

DC name [sap.com/com.sap.xi.directory],

CSN component[],

problem categorization [com.sap.ASJ.web.000137],

internal categorization [-701530361].

used by: com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiCoreException: Internal error in method getValue(String aParameter) of class com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiUrlQuery. Detailed information: The parameter with name "method" is mandatory but not set in URL query string!

For input string: "null"#

I have checked your links but do not refer to my problem. I think this problem it's about configuration in the SLD or server parameters.

I hope again you can help me.

Regards!

Julio

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Julio,

1) Can you check the Smq1 & Smq2 in ECC & XI

2) SM59 in ECC & XI

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri,

Thx for ur reply... the tx SMQ1, SMQ2 in the System: R/3 and XI dont have queues and in the tx: SM59 the configuration of the both system is correctly, the basis team has configurated in the both system for send message from XI to R/3.

Send message XI -

> Proxy -

> ECC it's correctly

Send message ECC --> Proxy -

> PI it's wrong

The conection ABAP and HTTP for external System and Abap System has tested succesfully (in XI and R/3).

I don't know what other details about configuration and results of the tx: smq1, smq2 and sm59 (XI/R2), please tell me if you need more details.

Thanks for your help.

Regards!

Julio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check SAP Notes u2013 804124, 807000 and the following thread: