cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender AS2 Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are designing an EDI 820 interface from a third party to a file using AS2 inbound adapters with SSL. We have installed the certificates and they are showing status green in NWA. But the partner is getting a 403- Forbidden error.

I have checked the URL sent to the partner is valid. It comes with a status 405.

I have checked for multiple sender agreements but none although we have one for MDN with a diff receiver interface.

I have checked the public key of the partner and the private keys of us are properly set in the sender agreement.

I have checked the AS2 id used by the partner and us and they are set right in the party definition.

What else could trigger a 403 issue?

Teresa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RameshGulipall
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with firewall proxy with ur partner and IP Address.

Regards,

Ramesh

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Teresa,

Did you check the below thread

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The firewall proxy looks good as the network team could see a packet come and hit PI but then it never showed up in any loggs at PI.

Thanks Doss for the forum discussion link. It just made me think we have another sender agreement for our MDN with the same sender and receiver Party but with a different sender interface for the MDN. Could this be an issue as I dont see any problem with the SSL setup?

Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions for my issue?

Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

We found a hiding sender agreement for MDN which seemed to be the culprit.

Thanks for the help

Answers (0)