cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales doc coming in delivery due list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need help on sales documents wherein no delivery creation is required but still they get due for delivery.

This is a simple case of inquiry and quotation, we have not mentioned any delivery type in document type.

Still these order types are seen in delivery due list.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just want to point out that Delivery Due list uses the statuses in VBUP tables (LFSTA and

LFGSA fields, I guess). Any configuration changes will apply to the future documents only, they will have no effect on the statuses of existing documents.

I.e. the documents that are currently showing in the delivery due list, most likely are not going to disappear from there even if the configuration is changed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kintu,

Goto T code VOV6 and check for your desired SL whether item rel for del is checked or not. if yes then de check it.

Also see the copy control whether the routin is properly configured or not.

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check copy controls maintined VTLA from quotation to delivery and inquiry to delivery? if yes then remove the same, those document will not appear in due list.

Edited by: ram ki on Mar 30, 2011 8:52 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check what item category is flowing in that sale order. Next go to VOV7, select this item category and execute. There maintain "B" or "C" for the field "Billing Relevance".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi