cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I see some messages in SXMB_MONI as " Scheduled for Outbound Processing ". I checked both SMQ2 and SMQ1 and I saw messages in both. Should I proceed with SMQ2 or SMQ1 ? Since messages are in Outbound Processing, I guess I should use the SMQ1 transaction for clearing queues as they are used for Outbound Processing.

Is this correct approach ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check in SMQ2 and see why the message is not processing. If the status is "SYSFAIL" then (if required/possible) delete the error LUW and unlock the queue for rest of the messages.

ALso, following blog should help :

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem is because both queues having failed messages ( message status will be SYSFAIL). Because of that reason message stucked in queue. To prevent this problem first need to clear error messages from queue so that remaining messages will be execute automatically. We can restart message from SXMB_MONI window but until and unless without clear error message from queue can't execute message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Integration Server pipeline steps are processed with inbound qRFC, regardless of inbound or outbound messages. So you should see messages in the SMQ2. Check for queues beginning with XB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in SMQ1 for any errors. If errors are there check why it failed and do accordingly.

Let us know what SMQ1 says

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Status "Scheduled for outbound processing" is a temporary status, saying that the message is ready for being processed. Please check if the onnection to Java stack is working properly, and if the IDOC packaging is configured properly.