cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type not visible in billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are currently in the process of making some changes to the pricing procedures.

While processing an IC order, we find the following discrepancies,

In VA03, when we enter the order details, the price shows the expected value and so do the condition details.

However, in the billing document for the same, in VF03, we find that one of the condition types are missing, hence the value in the sales document and the billing document are different.

I have checked the details in the condition types, pricing procedures and the access sequences, everything appears to be configured correctly.

Please advice as to how this can be corrected.

Thanks

sap10

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for providing inputs on this,

We did manage to solve the error,

In the SD configuration area, we had an error with the pricing type, so we just changed the same from B to C, its working fine now.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This could happen because of two factors.

1. Routine in the requirement field of pricing procedure. The routine may allow you to activate the condition type only in order and not in invoice.

2. Copying control. Just check the copying control of your item cat. In that cat check the pricing type and if you want the same pricing value and condition then keep the value as 'D'

I hope this will help you to resolve your problem.

Suhas

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in pricing procedure (tcode V/08) if you have any Reqt.

Other possibility, but I think that it doesn't matter in your case. See SAP Note 105621 - Authorization check for the condition screen, that it is used to hide conditions, but not for delete them.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to item condtion tab In billing document, click on the analysis scroll down to your missed condtion type, there you can find the reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the print parameter in the pricing procedure, Hope it will help.