cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in SAP GRC ERM 5.3 SP15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to say, that in our enterprise, we´ve upgraded our GRC to SP 15 but I found several issues into the ERM module.

These issues are:

- If I create a new role, I can´t pass from the Definition phase, I mean that I can´t reach the next step of my defined methodology (in this case "Authorization Data).

- Other problem that I have, is if I want to change from role that has been created previously the upgrade, and I want to change its transactions which made it up. After that, I want to check the possible risks that it has ( It has SoD conflicts or Crititical actions) and here are two ways:

• Pressing on Go button, it doesn´t send me back any possible conflict.

• Or clicking on Simulate button, it also doesn´t send me back any conflict, but when I back to the Definition Role process on the Risk analysis graphics, it shows all the possible conflicts.

By this manner, I want to know if it is a problem by SP 15 or it would came from the methodology that I configured.

Thanx a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you imported the new intial files?

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmaya.

Related with the issue, firstly, we have deployed the configuration xml files and by this manner, it hasn´t solved our problems in the role creation phase. I still have problems to promote the role from the Definition phase to the next step of my methodology. But if the role is imported from R/3, I could change the transactions which it is made up and then it promotes successfully.

On the other hand, I would like to say that we haven´t problems from the Risk Analysis phase,which is into the role generation methodology.

Finally, I would like to focus on the issue of the Role Definiton that doesn´t work properly.

Regards.