Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RZ11 - Profile Parameter Maintenance DISPLAY only?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to change parameter 'rec/client' value to 'ALL' to activate Table logging in all clients.

However when I run RZ11 and enter the parameter name, there is only the option/pushbutton to DISPLAY the values.

Nowhere is there the option to change the values. They are fixed to 'OFF' and greyed out?

Please assist.

Thanks,

Adrian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The buttons are invisible by default. Enter the ok code 'INT'; otherwise, use RZ10. I don't think you'll be able to change the actual value though. You need to set the value for your instance profile in RZ10.

4 REPLIES 4

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The buttons are invisible by default. Enter the ok code 'INT'; otherwise, use RZ10. I don't think you'll be able to change the actual value though. You need to set the value for your instance profile in RZ10.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Brad!

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Profile parameters are usually maintained by system administrators ("basis people") who have the necessary authorization and the know how for changing such system critical settings, maybe you should hand this task over.

Thomas

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RZ11 you can only change value for parameters that have set checkbox DynamicallySwitchable (after displaying parameter choose from menu edit->change value), but this will work only tll next AS restart.

If you want to do it permanently you should set it in one of profiles in RZ10 as was mentioned above and restart all affected AS.

BR

Marcin Cholewczuk