cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing date in DP90 not copied to Sales Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We have a process where Sales Documents are created through DP90.

Issue is that Pricing Date entered in DP90 (VPKHEAD-PRSDT) is not copied to the Sales document header (VBKD-PRSDT), but instead the actual date is showing, altough price is determined correctly .

Do you know anyway of copying the pricing date entered in DP90 screen?

Thanks!

VL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks J. Albert for your response,

After further checks the result is that pricing date at item level is taken correctly, i.e the one entered in DP90. So this makes issue to be solved!

Another thing is as follows, just a very easy question: is it possible to take in DP90 different pricing dates to the one set in DP90?

The idea would be to consider those "conditions" in which those lines came to DP90 and take a pricing date in the item level considering the nature of that particular line.

We have a process where dynamic items are created after posting time entries to Service Orders through CATS. As pricing date should be the date when service was delivered, what we are looking for is to set pricing date in the item level (VBKD-PRSDT) the actual date to which that hours correspond (CATSDB-WORKDATE), as there is one single item for one time registration.

Any idea of EXIT to use to set it in DP90?

Thanks!

VL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor, try EXIT_SAPLV46H_001.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still have the problem the Pricing date is copied from DP95 to the items of the Sales Order but not copied to the header. This means that the pricing date on header level is different (current date). This leads to errors and confusion once people assign new items in the sales order afterwards, as the wrong pricing date is used.

Could someone please tell me if this can be customized? Or is it development?

S0025444845
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pricing Date in the item level (tab Sales A --> VBKD-PRSDT) is the same field as the one at header level (tab item overview --> VBKD-PRSDT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

It is the same field - but not necessarily the same value. VBKD has key as order and item. If the business data is different at item level, there will be a record at level level (i.e. POSNR will have the item number.)

From my experience (with DP91), if the pricing date is filled in the screen, that should be used. So I'm curious if you have different date on header vs item.

Best regards,

J Albert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Robert for your response,

there is no copy control in DP90 from Sales document to Sales document, instead data in Debit memo created from DP90 are taken from referenced Service Order.

Pricing date is entered in selection screen in DP90, but when saving the debit memo, the pricing date is changed to the actual date instead of keeping the one entered in the selection screen. This is what we would like to fix...so we have in debit memo same pricing date as in select. screen.

Thanks,

VL

Former Member
0 Kudos

What pricing date are you getting at item level?

measum_kumail2
Participant
0 Kudos

Have you checked the copying control between the two documents used in dp90. i..e one the debit memo being created and other the sales order or contract document being used.