Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer from Production (production Order) to Warehouse (HUM) - MB31

former_member920667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the moment I'm figuring out the process of Stock transfer from Production (production Order) to Warehouse (HUM). In the warehouse we would like an one way of working at the inbound. This means that we want to create an inbound delivery when goods arrive at the warehouse for all the flows.

I would like to know what option will be best.

Use t-code MB31

or

Use t-code MB1B

or

Use t-code VLMOVE

After the transfer posting an inbound delivery must be created automatically. I do not know which will be the best option to choose for.

Can somebody help me with this issue.

Thanks,

Regards,

Alexander

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member920667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's a requirement of the client to have an inbound delivery at the goods receipt area in the Handling unit managed Warehouse.

What they want is that when goods arrive at the warehouse, first an inbound delivery is created (doesn't matter where the goods come from. e.g. supplier or production).

So, when goods have to be transferred from production to the warehouse an inbound delivery should be created automatically. I hope this will be possible.

thanks for helping.

Regards,

Alexander

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

why do you want to create Inbound Delivery which is an extra doc for all your transfers? Is it the requirement from the client?

After confirming the Production orders in CO11N (with backflush indicator active) move the stock to Warhouse by creating TO wrt material doc which was created for production order confirmation.

Rgds

Ramesh