Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import of Java libs seems to be failing

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm on PI 7.1.

I'm creating a SOAP envelope with signatures. To perform this I have to add a lot of java archives with the extra functionality.

I have so fair been able to import all the classes. But then I get an error on the following.

Application mapping program com/[xxx]/xml/CreateSOAPRequest throws a stream transformation exception: Processor Factory com.sun.xml.wss.impl.misc.XWSSProcessorFactory2_0Impl not found.

I'm using other classes from the same archive xws-security.jar. Are there any limitations to the use of Impl or how many classes can be in the imported archives.

It works with the current list of imported archives in eclipse, but it seems like I'm missing on to make everything work in PI.

Are there any limitations to how many classes there can be in an importet archive or do I have to find an other source of the error.

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Can you please Check if client classpath is set correctly?

For information of SOAP XWS Security jar have a look below..

http://jar.fyicenter.com/390_SOAP_xws-security-2.0.ea2.jar_XML_and_Web_Services_Securit.html

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Edited by: Aashish Sinha on Mar 29, 2011 4:08 PM added Check i first line..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>Application mapping program com/xxx/xml/CreateSOAPRequest throws a stream transformation exception: Processor Factory com.sun.xml.wss.impl.misc.XWSSProcessorFactory2_0Impl not found.

Your errror shows that xws-security jar does not have class XWSSProcessorFactory2_OImpl ...

So update the latest version of xws-security jar.

>>Are there any limitations to how many classes there can be in an importet archive

NO.. There is no limitation. See what jar version do you use in eclipse and same version is imported in PI for mapping ..

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have importet xws-security.jar and I'm using one of the classes of the file already. So it seems like there are something more that is requried.

I have compiled my project with Java 5.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope below page will help you a bit..

http://xwss.java.net/Securing_JAVASE6_WebServices.html

Regards

Aashish Sinha

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I found that I could use the standard SOAP adapter to solve to problem. So no need to a complex mapping.

Thanks for the help

daniel