cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to implement IFRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello folks

I need help to implement IRFS in my activities. I'd like to use the IFRS in Brazil. Does anyone know how can I do that ? Which steps do I need to follow?

Edited by: Alexandre Caieiro da Costa on Mar 29, 2011 2:27 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Eugevi01
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am agree with the other´s comments. But in addition it is important to consider which Sap version is the one that you have.

And appart of that, if you have NGL active or not.

So, in addition you need to know for the specific company, which are the dimentions that you need for the reporting. Because in a lot of cases you need to report per Profit Center + Division + Functional Area. So, in many cases you need apart of multiple ledgers, multiple dimentions to represent the information.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandre Caieiro da Costa,

IFRS is the Way of presenting/ processing your company financial documents/reports as we have do in GAAP, JGAAP etc...

If you want to implement it then you have to go through following steps (normally followed in every Project)..

1) Project Preparation

2) Bussiness Blueprint

3) Realization

4) Final Preparation

5) Go Live and Support

The main Difference in IRFS project and Other project is that In IFRS implementation, WE HAVE TO CONSIDER requirements of User(Business Process) and Processing Rules of IFRS(which are New). In Other project, Processing rules are fixed as we are used to it.

Hope this will help you.

Devendra Meshram

Osaka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IFRS is not a small process....its a project in iteself so its very difficult to give steps here in this forum.

Search some documnet in forum or link that would be helpful for you.

Regards

Deepa