cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor changed in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have made a PO with one vendor. i have done GR with the same vendor. but in MIRO I have posted miro to some different vendor in details tab under invoicing party. How it is possible, why system is allowing me to change the vendor at the time of miro posting. how to rectify the issue if MIRO has been posted

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you change invoicing party in MIRO,you will get a warning message.Convert warning to error message as told by pradeep malik.

pardeep_malik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can restrict to change vendor with error msges

T Code : OMRM

042	Vendor & for PO & replaced by &        as error

keeping user name as *

220	Different vendor: purchase order & placed with vendor &

Hope Help U !

Regards,

Pardeep malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can write a validation with the help of your ABAP person that, If user selects

1) Goods / Service, then different Invoicing party should not allow.

2) Planned delivery cost, then system should allow the different Invoicing Party.

3) Goods / Services + Planned delivery, then system should not allow different invoicing party.

Regards,

Manish Jain

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can check authorization for MIRO through SU24

Regards

Sanil

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP has provided this is as a feature, for flexibility purpose bcoz some times the freight vendor might differ from PO.The same option is available in MIGO also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Vendor can be changed . But see if Partner functions(Invoicing Party) exist for the Vendor .

Cancel the Invoice document and create new one.

Hope its helpful.

smitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha,

partner roles does not exists for the vendor, even I am able to change the vendor in miro posting.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For certain flexibility,sap allows to edit invoicing party.

If you don't want user to change invoicing party do as suggested by Ravi and restrict authorization for users.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
why system is allowing me to change the vendor at the time of miro posting

While changing vendor,you will get a warning message,keep note of message no,convert it to warning to error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

syetem allows different vendor during MIRO in few scenarios like If u are doing Import procurement.

as per my understanding, U asked about normal PO, so when u do PO and assign any frieght condition with some another vendor (In Details tab in condition during PO, u can assign vendor, only if condition category is DELIVERY COST). In this case, u can do MIRO against Invoicing party (i.e., delivery invoice)., after that we can do material invoice.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can change vendor in MIRO if you want to raise invoice for frieght vendor different from orginal vendor .

If you posted invoice you can cancel it using MR8M.

Create new invoice for correct vendor.

Refer Note 393431 - MIRO - Vendor.

raviraj_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your client wants that field as display only you can do it in Field selection in Tcode OMRMB , or if you want it user specific, you can make a Screen variant in SHD0 ( you will find many posts on SHD0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jeyakanthan,

how to check ref Note 393431 - MIRO - Vendor

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have s-user id & password,you can access notes in sap service market place,

refer this link www.service.sap.com/notes to access it.

How to find sap notes from SAP blogs,

[OSS - Finding notes |http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/17464] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

[How to search OSS NOTES that are relevant & applicable ONLY to your system |http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/18041] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Former Member
0 Kudos

omrmb is not working I may be missing something please suggest how to proceed, can it be done anyother way so that we do not have to change the standard transaction MIRO,because transaction variant will change the standard transaction,,

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved with standard transaction variant