cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDN Downloaded tutorial TutWD_Tree needs missing libraries

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All

SDN Downloaded tutorial TutWD_Tree has build errors due to missing libraries. is some one faced similar problem what are the libraries we have to include and where will i get these libraries.

any suggestions please

-Manohar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem. I think the reason is indeed that you are working with some newer version of the Studio. My version is 2004s (Version: 7.0.06 Build id: 200601142119). The example project references some directories like "com.sap.dictionary.runtime" (located under ...SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins). In my installation the name of this directory is a little different: "com.sap.dictinary.runtime_2.0.0". To solve this problem you will have to replace some jar-files referenced by the project. This works as follows:

Right-click the project, then select "Properties" from the contex-menu. A new dialog appears. At the right side of this dialog select "Java Build Path". At the left you will see 4 tabs, select "Libraries". The references jar-files will be displayed. Probably several of them will be marked with a little yellow "!". For each marked jar-file perform the following steps:

Select the jar-file. Press "Edit...". A new dialog will appear. Press "Extension...". A file-selection-dialog appears, where you can select the jar-file in the right directory.

- Christoph -

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might also try "Repair -> Project structure and classpath".

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which errors do you get? Perhaps the tutorial sources are for a different release?

Armin