cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Adapter FrameWork

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While doinf File to File scenerio, i m getting following error in Mesage Monitoring in Runtime Workbench "Transmitting the message to endpoint http://trexserver:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to: Received HTTP response code 403.."

Plz tell me what this error is all about and how this can be solved.

Reg,

nishu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

403 response says that the page is forbidden. Check if the XIAFUSER has proper roles to log in to Integration Server.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

P.Venkat

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the file is on the application server that why i used NFS.

reg,

nishu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

jus check whether the folder to which the end file(text or xml) is gonno be written has propoer permission.right click on the folder and check in security whether it has write permission.because this issue is not related with authorization issues only with the permissions.

regards

jithesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishu,

Are you using NFS protocol to access a file from your network? I dont think that is possible. If you are using NFS protocol, your file(i/p file in your case) must reside on appln. server of XI. I have tried using NFS protocol to access a file from network. It dint work out. Also, in SDN many reported the same. So try using a FTP protocol. All your CSV parameters would remain the same.

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

ya both my adapters are File adapters & i m using NFS as Transport Protocol.

reg,

nishu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

i hve checked the roles of all SAP ID's, they are correct. I have also checked the URL in SLD, it is also given correct.

Reg,

Nishu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishu,

Are you using a FTP server as your sender service?

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

one more thing i forgot to mention that i am working with XISUPER Id which is having all required roles.

reg,

nishu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishu,

Go to SLD. Bussiness System and check the value for URL.

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishu,

Though your XISUPER id as all roles assigned to it, i would suggest you have a look at this point

<i>"Then you might check the roles of the XIISUSER in SU01. In some case there are some double roles, i.e., two times the role SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER assigned. One might have the date of the last update, the other one might have apparently the older version. Delete the older roles manually and the error should disappear."</i>

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishu,

Just check the mentioned possibilities for your error one by one:

1.Did you maintain Client, userid, password, and lang information in SICF transaction -> sap/xi/engine? Double click on service and check whether you have entered correct information.

2.Then you might check the roles of the XIISUSER in SU01. In some case there are some double roles, i.e., two times the role SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER assigned. One might have the date of the last update, the other one might have apparently the older version. Delete the older roles manually and the error should disappear.

3.to send messages to xi you need a service id / pwd which is specific to your landscape usually its xiappluser. Contact your basis group for password.

4.can you also try the following;

Visual Admin -> start the service,

"com.sap.aii.af.ms.app".

Please go through the followings links also :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/82/f4993c03e0cd37e10000000a11405a/content.htm

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/39/83682615cd4f8197d0612529f2165f/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/39/83682615cd4f8197d0612529f2165f/frameset.htm

I hope the info provided help you solve your problem.

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The file is getting deleted from the source system but is not reaching the target system. So if permissions would not have been there so how the file is getting deleted from the source system.Also there are no message is getting displayed in SXMB_MONI. rather the message specified above, I am able to see in RWB>Message Monitoring>AF.

reg,

nishu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>Received HTTP response code 403

denotes

This code indicates that the resource cannot be accessed, regardless of any authentication credentials. For example, this happens if a directory or file is unreadable due to file permissions.

So jus check whether the file sent has read and write permission

cheers

jithesh