cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pivot table output in web dynpro 4 abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello every body,

I have 1 month experience with Web dynpro for abap, and i have to show ALV data like pivot table in wd4A, i don't want to intergrate Office in abap, there enough exemples about that, but from ALV output if i clique on a button in ALV for exemple , i have to modify de layout of that ALV data to Pivot table data output. sorry my english is not so good.

this is a just a part of my endwork at school.

I am very blocked sinds one month ago. if any one can help me, it's wil be a great pleasure for me.

I don't have lot of time, if you have any idea send it please.

Best regart

Ouail

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me what is pivot table??

What is your exact requirement?

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A pivot table is a program tool that allows you to reorganize and summarize selected columns and rows of data in a spreadsheet or database table to obtain a desired report. A pivot table doesn't actually change the spreadsheet or database itself. In database lingo, to pivot is to turn the data to view it from different perspectives.

A pivot table is especially useful with large amounts of data. For example, a store owner might list monthly sales totals for a large number of merchandise items in an Excel spreadsheet. If the owner wanted to know which items sold better in a particular financial quarter, it would be very time-consuming for her to look through pages and pages of figures to find the information. A pivot table would allow the owner to quickly reorganize the data and create a summary for each item for the quarter in question.

this is exactly what is a pivot table.

I create ALV output based on table PREL, so the table entries dat je see via se11 for this table is the same dat you wil see for me but with ALV grid and i add button in that alv output, if i clique on that button i have to recieve data like you recieve it when you go to Excelle and you create a normal table and you want to convert it to a pivot table via de button create dynamic table or create pivot table.

i sent you some exemples to you email.

thank you for answer.

Ouail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are No suggestions????

If some body knows, please lets me know.

Regard,

Ouail