Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material issue problem in requirement grouping

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have done requirment grouping by setting grouping indicator 1 in a 3 rd level WBS and done grouping in GRM4 with 4th level WBS. Now i can issue the stock which is existing on 3rd level WBS to 4th level WBS (Because of requiremeng grouping done). But i am not able to issue the stock which is at 4th level of WBS to it self (i.e, ,4th level WBS). System is giving error of deficit of project stock. How can this possible and what should i do to issue the stock at 4th level WBS to the same WBS after applying requirement grouping.

Regards,

Kalpesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if requirement grouping is there then there should not be any stock on 4th level WBSE. I think you kept the stock manually on 4th level not the system generated requirement. Please do transfer posting from 4th level to 3rd level so that you can do GI.

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Actually after receiving some stock at 4th level WBS,we have done requirement grouping. Otherthan transferring stock, is there any option to consume that stock at 4th level WBS itself.

Regards,

Kalpesh

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try with movement 221 Q in MB1A.

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Abdul,

Thanks for promt reply. By 221Q we can issue it to WBS but user want to issue the stock on production order, which system is not allowing.

Regards,

Kalpesh

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then do the transfer posting from level 4 wbse to level 3 wbse (Movement 415 Q), otherwise system wont allow as it is a standard behavior..