Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font family HELVE100bd not maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we do a print preview for a Zsmartform,we are getting the following error:

""Font family HELVE100bd not maintained.""

We are not using this font in our customized smartforms but the problem still exists.

We have checked SE73 & SPAD transactions for the FONT family being maintained.Both the transactions show the settings in place.

Please suggest if anyone has faced an issue like this.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: p317980 on Mar 29, 2011 12:01 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look for information in

- [Note 606923 - FAQ: SAPscript/Smart Form: Fonts|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/606923]

- [Note 922930 - HELVE/TIMES: Which printer fonts are used?|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/922930]

I hope you checked your SMARTSTYLES.

You could also try : [Activating and Configuring the Trace|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/En/49/c3d8a7a05b11d5b6ef006094192fe3/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aidan & Raymond,

Many Thanks for your replies.

I checked the SAP note numbers in the thread,but all the 3 nnotes showed the following message:

Implementation status Cannot be implemented

We are currently on 4.6c.

Please suggest if there is a workaround for this error.

Thanks again

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Note #1132685 is not a code correction so it can't be implemented by SNOTE. As per the note you need to import the Arial and Arial_B fonts from e.g. windows PC via report RSTXPDF2.

Regards,

Aidan

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As wrote, the notes i mentioned are FAQ and guide to solve some problems, or to help analyzing, so you have to read those, not only implement those. (OSS notes only carry program corrections)

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aidan & Raymond,

Thanks for the replies.

I will get the FONTS imported as per the SAP note specifications.Will update the thread once this issue is solved or in doubt.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aidan & Raymond,

Both of you have been a great help.We have finally solved the FONT issue.I had to divide the points between you,I hope I have justified the points distribution.

Closing the thread today

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may be a problem with the sapscript buffers. Run report RSTXDELL with default settings except change client field entry to '*'. After this try again and see if you still get the error.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aidan,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I tried running the report RSTXDELL & then executing my Zsmartform,but I am getting the same error.

Please suggest for an alternative option.

Thanks.

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even though it is font HELVE that is mentioned, this can be related to the deleteion of the font ARIAL and ARIAL_B as described in SAP note #1132685. In this case the solution is to upload the Arial and Arial_B fonts again via transaction SE73.

Regards,

Aidan