cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Report (V/LD) output in PDF format ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

does anyone have any advice on how I can save the output in PDF Format ?

Would I need to set up PDF as an output Device in our SAP system, or is there another way of doing this ?

please advise

Many thanks

Tony

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can print it. Save the SPOOL (you will have a number of spool, for this, see it in tcode SP02). After, run the report RSTXPDFT4, it will create a print file.

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with the basis and find printer MAIL is set-up in the system. If set-up then,after executing the report in V/LD, go to menu List->print. Then in the output device enter MAIL as printer and hit enter. The system will display mail address field next to output device field. Here you can enter the user mail id and continue. The user will receive the report in PDF format.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

with response to RSTXPDFT4 - this is ideal

The only issue we have is around authorisations, not everyone has access to SA38

does this have a specific transaction we can add to users to give them access at all ?

alternatively is there anyway to convert to PDF from the actual spool list ?

Many thanks for these answers

excellent

TOny

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Create a Z-tcode with tcode SE93 and set this report. For instante tcode ZSPPDF.

Regards,

Eduardo

PD: I'm sorry. I forgot. If you want to do automatically, you have the SPOOL orders in table TSP02. Talk with an ABAPer and analize how to do it. You can call the report with command SUBMIT.

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Mar 30, 2011 9:09 AM

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get a V/LD report in PDF, why don't you print the list in

Windows printer : Adobe acrobat or Adope PDF or some PDF writers.

This gives the data in PDF.

To get the data in PDF output directly Abap program need to be used with function module.

Regards,

Mani