cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swap the Tabs in Task (Cprojects 4.5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I want to swap the Tabs becouse my client deos not use all the tabs so they want what ever they use the tabs it must next to each other . we are on Cprojects 4.5 is ther any config or Program . Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

2 options here:

- either you hide the useless tabs by implementing BADI: DPR_DETAIL_TAB_CTRL

- or change the sort by running cprojects application in administration mode, right click, settings for current configuration (url: http://server:port/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/cprojects?sap-language=EN&sap-config-mode=X)

BR

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias

Thanks for ur Reply My client does not want to Hide the Tabs . some other reason i cant able to open the URL . could you please provide me Again . thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to replace "server" & "port" by your PPM server and port number.

You can contact your basis consultant if you don't know them.

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias

How can i implementing BADI: DPR_DETAIL_TAB_CTRL. Can you explain to me Detilas please and where i can find the this BADI to Implment . Pease tell me Navigation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the Navigation.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

I have a same problem and couldnt find the navigation and procedure for implementation of the BADI.

Please provide with the steps u followed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kundan

I cant swap the task but we can hide the tabs using this BADI : DPR_DETAIL_TAB_CTRL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matthias,

Could you please advise of how to change the default tab? I didn't find any option to do this in Configuration mode. Do we have to make some changes to the "DPR_PROJECTS_VIEW" to acheive this? Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Gopal.

Edited by: Gopal Yarlagadda on Aug 2, 2011 6:41 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got it