cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction variant - default value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can we set in the transaction variant, a default value set for all line items?

I did a variant, with a default value by ticking the "w. content" box. But it is only getting defaulted to the first line.

If I add a new line, the deault value is not copied anymore.. Help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which transaction?Had you saved your variant?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

For Example VK11 .. Create Price Condition. I want to default the release status field as '02'.

I saved the variant.

but when I run t-code VK11, I can see the value '02' but only on the first line (e.g. item 1) ... The other lines, (such as add another line item).. the field is blank.. I still need then to input the value manually?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I can't find release status in vk11, could you tell me is this customized by your company?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

I am refering to the "Processing Status' field.. which is use to release the pricing conditions.

This is a standard field.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am still unable to find this field, could you guide me how you find it?

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Allen, use standard PR00 condition and key combination 'Material with release status'. 'Processing status' field is 4th from the left.

Anyway. In short, this is not feasible to assign a default value to all the table fields using a transaction variant. If you need a technical explanation, ask a local ABAPer. This could be possible by a core modification, but I would strongly advice against that.

Answers (0)