cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configure Outlook in sap b1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can anyone help me out to configure outlook in sap.i dont have any knowledge about it.

please explain me in detail.

Regards,

Meghana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You need to install Outlook Integration in SAP Business one.Then you come to outlook and you can see the "LOG ON" button on the top.you have to press that button.after that u will be prompted for id and password for both server and Company.After the successful log on...You can synchronize the contacts and business partner into B1....For that, you have to select the contacts which was created by you in outlook..then u press Quick synchronize and then you have to give the proper information for that.

You do this if you have any doubt revert me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u are not able to understand the above things,you can go to youtube and find the related videos for this...This is better for u....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when i am logging into sap through outlook it is giving me an error "The Microsoft outlook intergration add on could not be started,because your user tables are not up to date"

Regards,

Meghana

reno1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Which version of SAP and Patch level are u using?

It is quite possible that you have installed the addon on one of the companies and trying to connect to another company from Outlook.

Regards

Reno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Is any documentation for outlook integration to sap b1 and sbo mailer configuration?? pls mail the link or any documentation

prompt reply will be appreciated

Thanking You

Regards,

Madhukar

madhukar.m@octosystems.com

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've just sent the document.

THx,

JimM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please give me any documents that can give brief explanation about GL-Account determination(SAP BUSINESS ONE), where i can understand easily as iam feeling some difficult on determination part.

Please share with me the document of outlook configuration also.

rajeshbabu.katikireddy7@gmail.com

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please send me the document as well?

steve@armadaskis.ca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please the outlook configuration document

pravin.jebadoss@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jimmy,

May I seek your favour to please send me the same document to tussmal@gmail.com or tussmal@hotmail.co.uk?

Regards,

0 Kudos

Could anybody send me the document, please?

jzapata@inforges.es

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any way you can share the document with me as well? ilaw1207@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anyone send me the outlook integration document, please?

onur.yildiz@miren.com.tr

Thanks,

Onur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please email me the Outlook Integration document as well?  Is there a way to post the document to this forum for future inquiries? 

Thank you.

Kristi

K.sweeney@viridiansciences.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

Greetings !!!

Could you please send me the documentation of "How to integrate MS Outlook with SAP B1 9.0 PL05 "

I have an urgent requirement to integrate in my client system.

Email: ravitejg@outlook.com

Hope you will do needful.

Thank You,

Best Regards,

Ravi Teja.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, could someone please send me the document also?  I can't find this on the SAP portal.

Thanks,

lianne.plant@realtech.co.nz