cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Output Determination for Collective billing for export.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are into exports also.We have determined output for exports bt for individual biliing for individual DO.

Now i am asked to create/determine new output for collective billing for export.they hv also given me the type of print & details they want in final biliing document.

Kindly guide me as to what all settings i need to see?

Can i copy these settings?

Where i can search it for?

What all data setting i need to do in Custmore/material/and other master datas (if at all uits required)?

Most improtantly where to get started from?

Thanks

Swati Bhatt.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good place to start is - use Search and read Help, as always.

Not sure what's your definition of 'collective billing output'. The only output that is somewhat 'collective' in SAP is Invoice List. You can read documentation on this in SPRO and online. Otherwise such functionality may not even exist in SAP and might need to be completely custom (the users sometimes want the strangest things).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Find below he Basic steps for Output Determination

1. Create condition table & assign fileds

2. Create access sequence and assign tables

3. Create Output types

a. Assign medium + program+ form routine + form

b. assign medium + partner function

4. Maintian output determination procedure and assign output types and requirement

5. Assign output procedure + sales document Type + Default output types

6.create condition records for output types with the details of printer

6.Output type Mail should be given manually

Hope you need to add field export (EXPKZ) in condition table

Let me know if any questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

well i understood how to determine output.and i am able to do that in local selling scenario.

my question here is when i am doing collective billing for my export scenario in euro it is successfully happening.but when i see GOTO>HEADER>OUTPUT.....its hidden.

now guide me what all setting do i need to see for having this collective invoice output!!

Regards

Swati Bhatt.