cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to remove billing block from an Sales order.

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I'm cleaning return order that still blocked from long time ago till 2009 and I have a few of them that I cannot release the block because I'm getting an error message and don't allow us to get into VA02. Error--(Date 01/03/0001 is before the beginning of factory calendar XC). I tried to remove factory calendar from customer master but still I am getting an error message. so is there any standard programme to remove the block or any other method ?

Thanks

Sits

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sits

In stead of removing the Factory calendar (FC) from the customer Master, try to correct it.

The FC might have been created after the Billing date and assigned to the customer master. It may be a FC for the Billing dates, with special rules and the valid from date for those rules is before 01/03/11. Try fixing that.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ashutosh_desai
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Blocking Sales order using  Customer master data - Custom Factory Calendar.

I have a specific requirement, we want to Block the Sales Order to be deliver after 25th of each month. I have created Factory Calendar using SCAL and assigned special rules. I used this custom Factory Calendar in Customer Master Unloading Points and selected as default. In VD05 I have assigned Y7 new block to delivery.

Its blocking sales order for all the dates? How do I I place hard Delivery Block on a sales order using my custom calendar for the customer. Any step by step instruction will be greatly appreciated. thank you

How do I achieve this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the T.Code "V.23" not "V23".

Enter the data as per the selection screen.Check the tick mark for "Delete billing block".

Execute.

List of sales orders will be appeared which are having billing blocks.

Select the required order and click on delete billing block button.

The billing block will be removed automatically.After doing this,you can check in VA03 screen as well.

Regards,

Krishna.

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Krishna still problem persist. Same error message getting.

Regards

Sits

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What error message are you getting exactly? Whats' the message class and number? (E.g. VA 101)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem here is not that you cannot remove the block but that the document cannot be edited in general. My guess is that some change occurred in the system since the documents were created (either configuration, master data or a new user exit).

If the document cannot be modified in VA02, I doubt it would be possible to modify it in any other transaction (because they all, essentially, end up calling the same functionality). I would suggest to debug the code to see where exactly the message occurs. It may also be possible to bypass the message in debugger and proceed with the change. I wouldn't recommend this as general practice, but it might work as an exception.

Also you might want to consider archiving with deletion instead (use Search), if the documents are very old.

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response.

I tried with V23 but it's not working. This is 2009 order. Any other alternative I mean any standard programme or anything else ?

Regards

Sits

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Check your sales order document type, T-code is VOV8, select your return sales document type and check there if billing block is set.

Regards

Suvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

try with T.code V23

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Unbale to remove the block through V23.

Regards

Sits

Former Member