Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change the local modifiable TRs to transportable TRs

former_member556881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The transport requests were created as transportable requests in dev system when 3 system landscape was configured in STMS with virtual qas and prd servers.When the real qas server was ready I tried deleting the whole TMS configuration as I was facing some issues with STMS.Now the STMS is working fine now.But the all the transportable trs have become local change TRs as qas was deleted.All the new trs are created as transportable trs.Now I need to change all these local change TRs which are still modifiable in to transportable trs.For this Can I manually add the target system in the properties of the TR.I tried this for my trs and it is working fine.I need to do it for other users.Please let me know if this procedure will cause any inconsistency issues during the import.

Regards,

Dinakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create new transport request and include objects from local request, aso Include task of local request.

Regards

William Neira

former_member556881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have edited the transports manually in the properties with the target SID and transported them to target server successfully.

Regards,

Dianakar

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

create a new transport and move the objects from "local" transports.