cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locking the CRM Sales Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any configuration in status managment to lock the created Sales Document for futher editing by the User. Please confirm. I am doing this for workflow approval process. Can you please let me know the procedure if any technical development is required.

This is in CRM 7.0 for locking sales quotations .

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Andy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, you don't need to double click on the user status screen, just set the field 'business transaction' or CRM_VRGNG in the user status table last field.

the value must to be a proper one, maybe BLOC, you can try.

If it doesn't work, you can find the proper one in tcode BS33

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In user status profile select user status on which you want to lock docuemnt. Then double click it and new form will be opened. Click on create button and then for "Lock document" mark "Set" option and save changes.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I did those settings but still I am able to change the document. I want to lock the created document

Can you please tell me the steps if i have missed anything.

Thanks

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

For the user status for which you want to lock the quotation, under column transaction in the status profile definition, use value FINI. This wil disable the data modification on this quote by making it disabled. However, if you are looking at the distribution lock (from data exchange perspective) earlier recommendation made by Robert should work.

Regds,

Raghu

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wrong, system status FINI doesn't prevent changes. Only some changes on item level are prevented with FINI status. I checked at status shema again and you must use "Change document" option and not "Lock document". My mistake. And you must set "Change document" option to "Forbidd" value.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brothers,

I am still unable to find this solution of locking a created document through config..

I created my own Status profile with user statuses and assigned one of the user status to the system status Change document, Locked Document with values forbidden and Set.

Nothing has worked so far. ANy clues please revert.

Thanks

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, in the status profile configure, there is a bussiness transacation field, which you can set system transcation for the user status.

If you set the document to this user status, the system transaction will triggered in the same time.

And in these transacation, there is some one can lock the document avoid any further edition.