Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source inspection and GR inspection

former_member225891
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client's requirement is as follows,

When source inspection lot is rejected, system should not create GR (GR should be blocked), and when source inspection lot is accepted then system should create inspection lot after GR of that material ( Inspection lot type 01). we are using control key 0001, what settings i am missing, help needed urgently, thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me what are setting you have done in the Quality Info record............??

Also let us know what is control key description you have selected.??

Also specify whether lot is directly going to unrestricted when GR is created( after source inspection lot rejected) ???

former_member225891
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

After rejection of source inspection when i am trying to do GR it is not allowing me to do GR so no GR lot created, that is according to my requirement, but when i do acceptance of source inspection there is no lot creation after GR of that material via inspection type 01, directly GR will happen and stock gets posted in Unrestricted use, i am using standard SAP control key 0001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remove tick "Source Inspection no GR" in QInfo.

former_member188931
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following settings in your plant and then test it again.

1. As you have maintained the QM control Key '0001 Delivery release', check and maintain the settings GR/Source inspection control as

GR for rejection > God receipts not allowed

GR control/Batch > Create new inspection lot

2. In QM Info of the material, in Inspection control Tab, select the source inspection '01Goods Receipt Insp. for Purchase Order' and remove the tick mark Source Insp.GR, by this when after the source inspection during the GRN against the purchase order system will create the new inspection lot as per your requirement.

Please check and revert.

Thanks

Hrishi

former_member225891
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hrishi,

I have tried what you have mentioned but still my system allowing GR even though my source inspection is rejected, any setting you missed to tell in the reply, i am using control key 0001 i.e. Delivery Release with,

GR for rejection > Goods receipts not allowed

GR control/Batch > Create new inspection lot

and in quality info record of that material is maintained as follows,

in Inspection control Tab, Source inspection '01Goods Receipt Insp. for Order' and no tick mark on Source Insp. no GR

but still the problem persists, kindly tell me the solution

former_member188931
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear DK,

If you maintain the tick mark on Source Insp-No GR in Q-info record for the material, following scenarios will happen,

1. If you accept the inspection lot, then system will post the the qty in un-restricted area against the PO.

2. If you reject the inspection lot, system will give the error message 'Goods receipt blocked for this purchasing document item by QM' and does not allow you to do the stock posting against the PO.

Now if you remove the tick mark on Source Insp-No GR in Q-info record for the material, following scenarios will happen,

1. If you accept the inspection lot, then system will post the the qty in Quality area against the PO.

2. And even if you reject the inspection lot, then system will post the the qty in Quality area against the PO.

Please check and revert.

Thanks

Hrishi

former_member225891
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

What you mentioned here is standard behavior of SAP, but my requirement is not like that,

My requirement is following,

1. When Source inspection is rejected system should not allow me to do GR and

2. When source inspection is accepted system should create inspection lot for the GR , please suggest how i can achieve this.

Thanks & Regards,

Devidas Karad

Edited by: Devidas Karad on Apr 5, 2011 12:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to sacrifice either of the two....there is no way to achieve & believe me there is no user exit or BADI available for the same !!

former_member188931
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are two different requirements which you want to group together in one way and i think you have to use the BADI(MB_MIGO_BADI) for it, try to take the help of ABAP person for it.

Thanks

Hrishi

Answers (0)