cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality stock in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can you tell me how we can how we can ditinguish unrestricted stock and qualiy stock in APO

In our sceneraio, Right now Business able to issue un restricted stock and quality stock both, thts problem

User able to issue both unrestricted and quality stock as well, thts part of problem

We don't want to users to use Quality restricted stock.

Can we do something in GATP to block stock for quality inspection.

Is there any way we can include Quality inspection in APO

Thanks in Advance

Thanks

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sunil

The different types of stock in APO can be distinguished using stock categories. As per standard APO, the unrestricted stock will have category CC , the stock in quality inspection will have category CF (i think that is what you are referring to as quality stock).

If you go to /n/sapapo/rrp3 and view a material branch, that carries both unrestricted and quality stock, then you can see that they appear under different categories (CC and CF). To exclude quality stock from your planning / GATP all you have to do is go to the category group ST1 and remove CF from that category group. But remember this will have impact on all materials and hence is a very critical change .

Thanks

Aparna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can exclude the Stock in Quality Inspection from planning by removing the flag field in Product Master>Demand Tab>Available Stocks>Available Stock Types.Here you have to uncheck the flag for Quality Stock..But I am not very much sure about this.Any functional consultant can throw some light on this.

In F1 help of this field, SAP has provided some standard settings also which you can refer.

For differentiation between stocks, your query is answered already in previous post by Aparna.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aparna, But I want to know is there any way i can control from GATP check level or Prod/Loc level , Since i don't want to do it for all planning book

Let me know if you can suggest something

Thanks

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aparna Thanks, But I want to change at GATP level or Prod/Loc level, Let me know is there anyway we can do

Thanks

Sunil Singh

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sunil

Sorry i have not worked on GATP. I hope you will get the answer from GATP expert

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

You can set the check control in GATP availability check to exclude the ATP category and assign the check group in the APO Product Master accordingly.

Rishi Menon

Edited by: Rishi Menon on Mar 29, 2011 10:14 AM