cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Output type at the time of Picking and Print after PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All....

My business requirement is to restirct certain Output types such as LD00, LD0F etc. at the time of Picking and Batch determination and to print after PGI.

These output types are triggered Automatically via Batch job scheduled via third party tool. All the complete Delivery process is Auto.

Once Sales order is created the below process takes place.

Auto Delivery

Auto Shipment

Auto Picking and Batch determination (Now in this step I need to restrict)

PGI (Manually vai some custom program)

Once the Picking is done all the Output types appear in Delivery Header output which are processed with a Dispatch time of 4. (Appeared as Green tarrif.)

For the Output type LD00 -> 911 routine is added .

This routine is triggering at the time of Picking and Batch determination.

At this Point of Picking I can restirct the output type by using the Routine that not to display in Delivery Header, but iam not able to retrieve again at the time of PGI. Is there any option to get the data of Output type at the time of PGI.

Or is there any option for LD00 output type to dynamically select the Routine Number to trigger at the time of PGI. ( If I use Routine no 1 it will trigger at the time of PGI, but I cannot change especially for this purpose since this output type is used for multiple purposes)

Pls provide me the solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why can't you copy the code from routine #1 into your routine #911 and restrict its use to the particular scenario you need? If the output is not proposed at picking, then it should re-propose at PGI time because that's a delivery change as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brad

I can copy the code from routine #1 into my routine #911 inorder to restirct the display of output type in delivery header. But as mentioned by you this routine is not triggered at the time of PGI. ( I checked at the time of PGI )

If i link my output type LD00 with Requirement #1 routine then it will be triggered at the time of PGI, but here the o/p is linked with Requirement #911.

Pls let me know if any thing wrong i mentioned...

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But it can be triggered at PGI time based on your config, output conditions, and requirement code. If you have it configured for one time issuing and the requirement stops the output prior to PGI, then it will propose at PFI time as long as the condition is met and the requirement allows it.