cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic email to processor at status action new notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am implementing Service Desk and CHaRM functionality in SOLMAN 7 ehp 1, SP25.

My functionality is working fine and we have also configured email functionality. Accordingly, the appropriate email is generated to the requester when the new notification is changed to "In Process" by the processor.

My problem is, when the notification is created, a mail should go to the appropriate processor. But, in my system, the mail is going to requester from the processor!

For more information :-

Pl note that I used /people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/09/18/sending-e-mail-from-support-message for my configuration.

I am using SLFN0001_ADVANCED.

According to the link, I tried for workflow, it is not working for processor mail. I also tried to use the document "email functionality for Service Desk" from SAP Service marketplace. And as per that document, I also tried to use AGS_SDK_SCHED_ST_CHD BADI. But, it is not providing any solution.

In the configuration, I selected SLFN0004, partner dependent and rest all config are correct as per the link and this pdf document.

Can anyone please help me out in this regard?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

How do you create the SLFN message? I mean an action to send an mail to the processor of the message can only wotk if the message processor BP is indicated at the time the message is created, did you create the message using notif_create and you filled the processor?

If not by default what you can customize is the determination of the support team of this message and send a mail to this support team, see note 1512895 for details.

Hope this helps,

Dolores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dolores,

Thanks for the feedback!

Please allow me some time to work on the solution you have provided. I am capturing the processors automatically using PPF framework.

I don't know, whether this information will be helpful, but, the ORg structure we are forced to maintain is a flat structure. We are not having L1 and L2 support. We have 1 consultant for each module who is responsible for all types of e2e solutions in his module. So, we have maintained rules accordingly in TRN PFAC.

Thanks for the time and consideration,

Deepak Garde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dolores,

There was no need to explore on your suggestion as the problem was not in the emails.

It is in my service desk configuration wherein I am finding the message processor correctly but it is not automatically displayed in TRN CRM_DNO_MONITOR. When I put the BP number, the mail is genrated to the desired processor.

So, I think, the processor is not identified automatically.

Can you please help in this case.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Deepak