Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheque printing alignment problem for different user ids

sudarshan_b
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Need your help here.

There is this strange problem I am dealing with, I have created a SAP Script for printing cheque. The program is ready and I am able to print the cheque.

But the problem here is, if I print the cheque from user id USERID1 , everything goes well and the print is fine, but if I try to print the same cheque from another user id USERID2 but from the same machine same printer as that for USERID1, then the print happens to be mis-aligned.

I have checked the user parameters for both the user ids and they are identical.

I am not able to figure out the problem here.

Request you to guide me through this.

Thank you.

Regards,

Sud.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarshan,

Are you running the script in same client ( DEV or QUA or PRD ) or different users?.

Might be this is posing a problem since after the changes to the script the latest script is not availble for all clients.

Use transaction code SCC1 to see availabilty in all clients.

BR

Dep

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sud,

Do the two users have the same default output device defined? You check this via transaction SU01(tab Defaults).

Regards,

Aidan

sudarshan_b
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Aidan.

I checked in SU01 and yes, both the users have same default output device.

Is there anything to be done from ABAP side in the program?

Regards,

Sud.

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sud,

Do you use the same program for each user to print from each user? In that case, I don't think there is anything that can be done. If they use a different program, then possibly there are differences in the used sapscript form.

If you double click on the created spool in SP01 n each case, was the spool actually created via the same output device. Maybe it is not usng the default output device of the user.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudh,

Did you get your problem resolved. I have the same issue. Could you please advise?

Thanks,

Diwakar