Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decimal places for Scope of work in internal activity

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client's all scope of work is in decimal places.So i want that field to be decimal.How it can be done.Kindly put valuable words.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Make changes in Tcode CUNI for the unit of measurement that you want to use here. But i think standard system does not allow more than one decimal place for Work field.

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

I am getting following error.

Input must be in the format ___,__~._

Message no. 00088

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Which unit of measurement are you using ?

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

"M3"

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

T code: CUNI

Select Volume from Drop Down.

Click on Unit of measurement

Select M3 and enter decimal places upto you want.

But Remember as metioned above, you cannot have values in WORK field more than one decimal place.

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

I made configuration as per requirement and its working in development client.But it's not working in production.I saw the configuration of CUNI in Development and Production.Transport of request was not same as it had to be.

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally It creates customizing TR...not sure what could have gone wrong at your end...give it another try create new request and then transport again. BTW, was that copied correctly in Quality ?

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

Abhinay , I am having twist.The transport is working for ECC 7 but not in 6.Can u put on some light on it?

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure astosh. But I did the same in ECC 6 and it worked for me.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What "Work" field are you referring to? If its the "Work" field in internal activity detail screen then we can maintain it in decimal places but only one value after decimal place in the standard.

regards

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

yes "Work field in internal activity"