Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Process Inspection- Help Required Critical Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have one scenario

Finished Material - A

Production Order for Mat A exist for 10 Qty.

Now there are 5 operations let us say

Opn 10

Opn 20

Opn 30

Opn 40

Opn 50

There is inprocess Inspection in each operation.

Now when i do the in process quality inspection for Operation 10 i found 10 qty , but i found only 5 are ok and remaining 5 need some rework. So i accepted 5 pcs only.. But when i go to CO11N for confirmation against this Production order system still shows 10 pcs , i think it should be 5 whcih are accepted from Quality for operation 10.

Another scenario if Prodcution peoples have prodcued only 5 pcs against this order in operation 10 and they given this 5 pcs to quality for inspection and they approved all 5 , but when i move to CO11N again system shows 10 pcs for opertion 10 as only 5 pcs are done...

What is the basic config required so that whatever quantity whcih has been accpted by QM should only Got Production for confirmation.

Pls suggest how i will get 5 pcs in CO11n during operation 10.

Pls do the needful...

Thanks

Ravi Khurana

Edited by: ravi.khurana on Mar 28, 2011 11:49 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is one way

1.maintain Inspection point in header of routing as free defined inspection point.( You have to replace all the sampling procedure supporting to free defined inspection point")

2.maintain :

partial lot for each inspection point.

in header

At Operation details / overview :

3.Quality Mgt Inspection Point :

Quantity Valuation & confirmation

Now check your scenario.............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

CO11n itself is the transaction to do the confirmation. It will always show you the complete quantity and you have to decide how much to confirm. If you produce 5, then confirm 5.

If you are using inspection type 03 for in process inspection, then note that it is not stock relevant inspection lot. Hence you do not have control on the confirmation. If you want control, then use inspection type 04 (stock relevant), so that you can decide how much to pass even though GR is for full quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply..

But in our process there is no SFG is generated after each operation its just doing the QM for operation.... We Just want that Whatever Qty we has been accepted by QM or provided by Production to QM only that qty should be paases for Confirmation...

Pls suggest the solution so that whatever QTY approved by QM should be passes for Confirmation....

Thanks

Ravi Khurana

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

As Hemant has rightly suggested inspection type 03 is not stock relevant hence there is no control over the stock qty in next operation confirmation . As per my understanding you need to find an user exit to do so.

Cheers

Kaushik