cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Moving Average price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I want to change the moving average price of a material in material master but the field is greyed out and i cannot change the same. can anyone please tell me how can i change the moving average price. I do not want to use the future price option.

Regards,

Wasim.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wasim,

You can use MR21 and You cannot change the valuation price at valuation category level using MR21/MR22. You can only update the prices at valuation type level only and system calculates the total value at valuation category level depending on stock level.

CK11n cannot be done for MAP priced materials. It is for internally produced finished goods

What is the necessary to update the price in material master if there is no stock? When you bring in the stock (valuation type level) then you can see price updation here.

Regards,

Rajesh.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

Hi all,

how to change moving average price to Standard price in Article master.

Stock is Zero. even the it is not allowing me to change.

Thanks.

Former Member

Hi Wasim,

it can be change by MR 21 tcode. BUt be sure of stock existing. It is not preffarable since it impacts in financials of existing stock.

so with proper approval's from finance only you need to do it.

Regards,

srinivas

former_member533946
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

Use MR21 to change the moving avarage price of a matereial.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

MR21 - It will change the price of a material at accounting view on material master data but will not change the quantity of it.

For more details check out the links

http://www.sapstudymaterials.com/2007/12/material-price-change-transaction.html

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/MMIVMVAL/MMIVMVAL.pdf

Regards

Anandh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use MR21 t.code to change the price of the material.