cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error u0093R/3 DCOM connector: ActiveX component canu0092t create object [429]u0094

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the SAP DCOM Connector version 6.10 installed on my server. MDAC 2.7 and all other known dependencies are installed. When I launch the “R/3 Dcom connector” page and click on the “Destination Administration” link to set up a destination, I get a message box with the error “R/3 DCOM connector: ActiveX component can’t create object [429]”. When I click OK, I get another message box that says “R/3 DCOM connector: Object required [424]”. I am then sent back to the original page and cannot set up a destination.

Does anyone know what is wrong here?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

More info. After digging in the script a bit I have found out that the error occurs when it is trying to instantiate the COM object "SAP.CCRegistry.1", which is located in the ccadmin.dll. That error usually means some dependency is not being found. I made sure the ccadmin.dll was properly registered. I also upgraded MDAC in case that was the problem. No luck. Can anyone tell me the dependencies of this object?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rhonda,

Which OS installed on your machine ? I fronted the same problem with windows 200 and windows server 2003.

On windows 2000 you have to register: msado15.dll and msado15r.dll.

On windows 2003 server you have to install MDAC 2.8 and the register those two files.

If you still have problem feel free to email me.

Good luck,

Shay E

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem on 2000 server. I tried to register the dlls, but I found just the first one (msado15.dll - BTW,I found it in 3 different places....).

but I couldn't find the msado15r.dll.

it is still not working.

any idea?

Hemdat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also have this problem on a Windows 2003 server with SP1. Registering msado15.dll and msador15.dll didn't help. I also tried uninstalling sp1 which changed the mdac version from 2.82 to 2.80 but it still didn't help.

Any ideas?

The Stig

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i get DCOM Component Connector for ASP/VB not DOTNET,

plz give the solution.

badri