cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed regarding BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frnds,

I am having 5 different file structures inbound.. i want to group the files of each structure.

Please suggest the initial strcture of how the block should look like..I need the files of sametype to be placed in one container,like that i need the procedure for all 5 different structures..

How to proceed with this

TIA,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try with a block, put in a never ending loop in which you have a receive step and the mapping for the collecting, to the same block add a timer exception (this is if you want to wait and collect all the messages in a specified period of time) and in the end send the message out (be sure to have it out of the block)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Along with the above suggested steps, use a correlation to collect the files into one instance.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the block step, you will need to use fork with 5 branches. For every branch, there will be one receive step which will start the process.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If BPM is receiving 5 different interface then use Fork with 5 branches for 5 Receive step for 5 different interface and check the check box "Start the Process" for each receive step.