cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is the scenario

in an existing pricing procedure base price ZRGL is there. We will introduce new Base price ZP00 (base price) with ZRGL(regular base price). If ZP00 is maintained as a new latest price then ignore the ZRGL and use ZP00

If ZP00 is not maintained then keep on using the regular base price ZRGL

This is what business wants. Si I have to introduce a new Condition type ZP00 in the existing pricing procedure which the business has.

the problem is when i introduce new Ctype in the existing Pri Proc. It will have anhuge impact on the existing Forms and existing Reports. My problem is how to find these forms and reports which would be effected. how to find them one by one.... i dont know as I am new in doing all these analysis..

n bhardwaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Donna has suggested, it would be worthwhile considered a different approach.

Also, it's not a good idea to hard code condition types in reports and forms. Its's far better to use subtotal lines in the procedure, the print controls in the pricing procedure and the KZWI* subtotal buckets. If you have to change programs to make this change, take the opportunity to remove the hard-coding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

RS_ABAP_SOURCE_SCAN is a program that you can use to search for hard coded values with in ABAP programs. However, ABAP developers would be able to help you with the impact analysis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the ZP00 base price based on specific customers or materials by chance? If so why not maintain it at that level with the key conditions? that way if your regular is being maintained at the material level the next level up will override for that specific customer if it is there. you would maintain the ZP00 using VK11 then selecting the second level up to have it override the first.

sincerely,

Donna