cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping of item decision points to PS Network/WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PPM 5.0, one of the new features introduced is the mapping of decision points to a PS Network or WBS element. In the configuration map item template to PS, we have the option of choosing the item type and a project definition. The first question that arise is, what are the pre-requisites. I press new entries, enter the item type. In the F1 for PS project it says to enter the field PSPR from the table PROJ. The project system module is in a different system. I have created the RFC destination for the system and in the definition of object links, I have mapped that system for both account assignment WBS element and Network. But the system is unable to fetch the project system project for mapping. Could someone explain the procedure for doing this, as it is not clear from the IMG help?

Regards,

swami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the configuration guide.

In the IMG

Portfolio Independent settings -> Item template to PS project, under sub menu

Item template to PS project

Create new entries

Item template ID (chosen item template)

Object type : By default it shows 0INMPSPD

As per the configuration guide, "You must determine the SAP ERP system to be used for integration into PS by choosing an entry in the object type column". I do not see an appropriate entry for sAP ERP system even though I have created the logical system and RFC destination for the SAP ERP system in which PS resides.

Could some one help me out by guiding how to get the above setting done?

Regards,

Swami

former_member386290
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Swami,

I am not sure how much it will help.

Maintenance view /RPM/V_PSITPT is consisting of a table DPR_OBL_OBTYP (You can see them in transaction code SE11). If you look into this table your OBJECT_TYPE 0INMPSPD is linked to your LOGSYS (Logical system). I do not know how will you maintain entries into this view (and the table mentioned above). I hope you are able to dig out further!

Regards,

ABAPer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We upgraded our ECC system based on the sAP note and we are able to map the PS project template. However there is one more issue that has come up. I am opening a thread for the same.

REgards,

Swami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Former Member

Please tell me the note number

Regards,

Karmadon