cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding tabs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is in reference to note 1405902. In the note it is explained how to hide tabs based on the user roles (portal roles). As we are using NBC (for HTML) I would like to understand how to hide tabs based on the roles. The only roles I see relevant to rpm are sap_xrpm_administrator and sap_xrpm_user.

regards,

swami

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

FA1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swami,

the menues for NWBC (both NWBC for Desktop and NWBC for HTML) are defined in the PFCG role SAP_BPR_PPM. Open transaction PFCG, open role SAP_BPR_PPM, then go to to tab "Menu". There, you can adapt the menu structure.

Kind regards,

Florian

PS: Please don't forget to award points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Thanks for your reply. However I am talking about the tabs within the workcenters.

For example let us say we are within the item details. I do not want a particular user to see the tab "Reporting cockpit". Could you tell me how to achieve it. Please kindly go through the note I have mentioned, page number 21, 22 and 23 in the document attached with the note.

regards,

Ananth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

FA1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

in general, the Configuration Content document may also be helpful, available as PDF attached to SAP Note 1411953.

Kind regards,

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I will try this and let you know. In the meanwhile I have another question that is open and I would appreciate if you could help me on that.

regards,

swami