cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to extend material/customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

If I want to extend one material for different plant/sales org/storage location then how can i do this . Same for the customer , if i want to extend that customer for other sales areas then how can i do that ?

Regards-

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

To extend the customer goto XD01 and give the details of the customer and sales area,company code and in the down there is something called reference there u will give the details of the sales area in which the customer is already created.

Same for the Material go to MM01 and fill up the rquired data and in the bottom there is a field copy from the material and give the detail of the material and whn u press enter the system takes you the tab page where u need to fill the details like copy to and copy from.

Regards,

Ramesh babu.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum before posting such repeated question.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are a lot of ways...but for material you can use mm01 or mm50, mm17,lsmw,scat,etc.

For customer xd01 xd99 lsmw scat ,etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can extend material to different plant and sales organisation by using the T.Code "MM01".

Enter the material number you want to extend and enter the same under copy from.Press Enter.

Select the required views and enter new the plant and Sales organisation you want to extend.

In a similar way,you can extend customer data as well.

Regards,

Krishna.