cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payment Process in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We want to implement a down payment progress in our system. I did all of the customizing requirements in SD according to OSS Note 213526.

Furthermore, when I placed an sales order in VA01 and then invoiced in VF01(only invoiced the value in billing plan) -in other words down payment request in SD, I also used F-29 for down payment and the order number appears in that screen and then payed. But the condition AZWR did not change or update.

What is the problem in process or in configuration? In addition to this, I have also checked the configuration steps many times which are in OSS Note.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yavuzkaya,

I'm facing the similar issue here. AZWR is not updated after F-29.

can you pls help me what needs to be corrected?

Points will be rewarded aptly.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

You can try OSS note number 213567 and 213526. Also have a look on 21496, hope this may help you.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aswin,

Did you encounter any problem with doing all of the customizing which you mentioned above? It seems ok. On the other hand, even if you have done all of the requirements, you can get some errors. I didn't test it in 3 steps. Where did you get any errors?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yavuzkaya,

I have the same issue with cond type AZWR not updated in Sales Order after performing F-29 to post the relevant down payment.

Could you please kindly advise/ share the solution that you have found in solving this kind of issue?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you and best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yavuzkaya,

I have the same issue with cond type AZWR not updated in Sales Order after performing F-29 to post the relevant down payment.

Please give in details your solution so that I also can solve my issue. I will provide the Point to you.

Thanks,

Jans

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to know what is missing in process or configuration?

Sincerely Yours.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will be appreciate when you help me.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hate spamming but I really need to know what is exact solution for this?

My problem is how to update AZWR condition. After f-29, There is not any change occurs.

Process is VA01>VF01>F-29 After going back to VA03, the AZWR condition is still grey out. Am I missing something?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found my error, you may send me e-mail about this subject. I will inform you.

SCHIPPERS_ICT
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Can you let me know how you you solved it!

I'am facing the same problem that after F-29, nothing is happening. I cannot make the regular F2 invoice and have checked all the customizing as mentioned in the note.

Regards,

Maarten Pronk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our scenario there have been two billing in billing plan. First one is down payment and the other one is final invoice which is blocked for billing. When you did a down payment request with using the billing type FAZ in billing plan, you may do a payment in F-29 and then when you will do a final invoicing which is related to billing plan, you will see there have been two items occurs. These are final invoice and down payment items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I am doing the downpaymet with in milestone billing plan. i have 3 legs in the billing plan . the first one is acting as down payment

the remaining as normal which can be billed with normal billing plan right?

Billing plan Milestone

Item category TAO

billing document FAZ

Normal billing document F2

Item category group is 0005

Condition type is AZWR

This is all about my config could you please help me to do so..

With Regards

Aswin Nair