cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to trigger a form based on object type and process type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new into SRM.. I have been asked to develop a form by cloning an existing standard form..

Using bbp_output_change_sf badi you can trigger the form by passing the object type but the scenario is such that depending on the object type and process type the new form should be triggered.

The parameter iv_object_type passes the object type but how could i pass the process type ?

In the badi I noticed an import parameter is_event that has a field called transction_type that carries the process type but this field never got populated when i checked using debugger.

Please help as to how i can trigger the form based on the object_type and the process_type.

Thanx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

With the import parameter IV_GUID of the BADI method, you can get the header information, including process_type information, by calling BBP_PROCDOC_GETDETAIL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx a lot Jay Yang.. The issue is been resolved.. Well I have another question.. In the portal, if u return an item after confirmation u need to give the reason for the rejection/return..

Can u tell me which field of what structure carries this to the form.. I found a field called reason_code in the structure bbp_pds_conf_header_d but it didnt help..

Since the user is returning with respect to the line item, I guess it should be at the line item structure... But i guess there no such field...

Please Help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

With the same approach mentioned in my previous post, i.e. call BBP_PROCDOC_GETDETAIL with document GUID, get the return table E_LONGTEXT and have a look at those entries with TDID = "IREJ".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay Yang,

Is it like the longtext will give the "reason for rejection" for all the line items that are to be returned??

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the items in that document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx again Jay Yang.. Well is there any possibility that you could get the items that were confirmed..

Let me eleborate..

Suppose in the PO u order an item for 10 nos and 5 gets confirmed and u return 2..

Well in my case it is that i need to fill up a field Qty returned / Qty confirmed..

I was able to get the number of items from the PO by passing the the passing the parameter to the FM "bbp_pd_conf_getdetaill"

but i dont know how to get the number of items been confirmed..

The quantity field in the line item structure gives me the number of items returned..

Can u tell me how to get the number of items been confirmed....

Former Member
0 Kudos

From the PO GUID and bbp_procdoc_getdetail for it, get the following table parameters:

*" E_HEADER_REL STRUCTURE BBP_PDS_HREL OPTIONAL

*" E_ITMLIM_REL STRUCTURE BBP_PDS_ILREL OPTIONAL

You will find your confirmations in these tables. Then with the corresponding confirmation GUIDs, call bbp_pd_conf_getdetail for each of them. Check the E_STATUS table parameter to determine if they are confirmed or returned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay Yang,

As u said for the "Reason for Rejection" text i checked in the e_longtext table. I was able to find the entry but the text is not to be found (say whether its poor quality, damaged like that).. Is the text mapped elsewhere??

Former Member
0 Kudos

The texts are stored in the e_longtext table and "TDLINE" field.

Answers (0)