cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing condition active

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in an order i have three conditions. zinl,zmap, zmas.and have valve 100, 23, 23 when i check this condition in order then it shows zmap is the active condition .

please tell me what are forces behind a codition type that makes them active.

in my case it is showing zmap is active condition .

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sharma,

Double click on any inactive condition in the line item condition screen, inactive flag indicates why the condition type is inactive. It can be due to subsequent pricing, condition exclusion, requirement or formula.

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umesh,

To make Condition Type active we need to have 2 basic things

1. Condition Records needs to be maintained

2. Requirement field in pricing procedure, the routine over their needs to be fulfiled.

Then your condtion type can be seen in yours order.

Also some other reasons like condition exclustion, condition marked as manual, more then 1 prining condition type can also cause your condition type to become inactive.

Check with the analysis button on condion tap page and you can come to conclution on whihc part of configuration is not activated.

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz check ur condition table and access sequence first in that access sequence what is the tables ur adding and also see the exclusive indicator once for that if ur access sequence are different basically this will be the ans for this ques

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check out whether all the three condition type have the Condition Class as B-Prices.

If yes,then it is the standard funcionality of SAP as the system deactivates the other pricing conditions.

Regards,

Phani Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes ,all condition have a condition class B price

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the standard functionality of SAP.Please elaborate your requirement.

Regards,

Phani Prasad