Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Http to IDOC Error

former_member190536
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am getting this error when I am doing HTTP to IDOC.

Result:

<SAP:Error><SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category><SAP:Code

>RCVR_DETERMINATION.NO_RECEIVER_CASE_BE</SAP:Code><SAP:St

ack>No receiver could be

determined</SAP:Stack></SAP:Error>

I done Receiver agrement and Receiver Determination

and all configuration, even though it is coming like this what will be the reason?

regards,

Khaja.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if your Receiver Business System is correct in your Receiver Determaintion.,

Also, did you create the Business System pointing to your R3 system in the SLD and are you using the same in your Configuration?

Regards,

Bhavesh

former_member190536
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I changed receiver determination... Then it is coming

like this.

Result:

<SAP:Error><SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category><SAP:Code>IDOC_ADAPTER.ATTRIBUTE_BE_NOT_SUPP</SAP:Code><SAP:Stack>Only asynchronous processing supported for IDoc adapter outbound processing</SAP:Stack></SAP:Error>

regards,

Khaja.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>IDOC adapter supports only ASYNCH processing.</b> Just check the Quality of service for IDOC adapter in this link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0d/5ab43b274a960de10000000a114084/content.htm

IDOC adapter does not support Best Effort or Synch Processing.

Also,did you create a Synchronous Message Interface for your IDOC? If yes, then use the IDOC itself as the message Interface. Do not create a separate message interface for the IDOC.

Regards,

Bhavesh

former_member190536
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I done as you told, I used only the Idoc as Message Interface(PREQCR.PREQCR01) And also EO (Exactly once) in HTTP Client... then it didn't shown anything in the HTTP Client.. But in RWB it is shoing as System error.

regards,

Khaja.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khaja,

The problem is because, HTTP adapter is a Synchronous Adapter and expects some response back.

Have not tried it but the Online Help does state that the QOS value can be BE, EO and EOIO . Try with either EO and EOIO and check .

If you use BE, HTTP expects a Response back and as IDOC does not support BE, you go the earlier error.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/64db4daf9f30b4e10000000a11466f/content.htm

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it going to the mapping now or the system error is in the first step. Please can you put the complete error.

Regards

Vijaya

former_member190536
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi VijayaKumari,

This is error information: (sxmb_moni-Processed xml files)

>>Unable to convert the sender service

>> Http_to_IDOC_Sender_Service to an ALE

Logicalsystem

I dont know how to see the Message coming to Mapping.. But in RWB it is showing as System error.

regards,

Khaja.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khaja,

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

Check this blog for this error and how to deal with it.

The reciever Business System should be a WEB AS ABAP business system and should point to the R3 system in your SLD. Did you do this?

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khaja,

Please can you check if the Business system is correct and the MI too when you are sending it from the HTTP front end. The Integration engine is not able to find the Business system and MI combination.

The error is because of that.

Regards

Vijaya

Message was edited by: vijaya kumari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Khaja,

You don't need to configure the reciever side adapter for the HTTP. This is because the HTTP adapter runs directly on the ABAP stack.

Hope that helps